About The Andersons Ethanol Group
The Andersons began as a single grain elevator and one man's dream. Today, it is a publicly-traded company with diverse interests encompassing a variety of agribusinesses. Our investment in ethanol is a natural extension of our core business competencies in grain operations, corn originations, and commodity processing.
We are a significant investor in, as well as manage the operations of, The Andersons Marathon Holdings LLC, located in Albion, MI; Logansport, IN; Greenville, OH; and Denison, IA.
We originate more than 390 million bushels of corn, soybeans, and wheat annually through our relationships with thousands of customers in the Midwest. Our approach utilizes one-on-one business relationships while focusing on the development and execution of integrated commodity prices and production risk management plans.
As one of the top 10 grain-handling companies in the U.S., we pride ourselves in the services we can provide to the ethanol industry:
Our Services Include:
- Project Development Consulting
- Plant Operations
- Commercial risk management services, including various risk management tools to mitigate commodity price risk associated with dry-grind ethanol plants.
- Originating corn or other feedstock for the plants to supply all of the plants' feedstock requirements.
- Marketing the ethanol produced.
- Marketing distillers dried grains ("DDG") and any other ancillary co-products (i.e., CO2, corn oil, E-85, etc.) available for sale.
- Providing comprehensive quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Managing Board-level organization and governance.